Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fuck Yeah! Baking!...and stuff

My mom won't let me bake b/c she thinks ingredients are a waste of money, but I can still have my cake!


(cheesecake that is)

I really want to try out this peach cobbler recipe this weekend
http://cooklikeyourgrandmother.com/2008/07/how-to-make-peach-cobbler/


yummm

Temperatures are reaching crazy heights nowadays and I just hope they tone down before school starts. @_@

My school seems to be a bit boring. No interesting people...yet. Imma make friends with the first lolita I see! (or visukei person)



(no matter how crappy they look, at least they are interested in the style)


I love Perfume!♥ I got into them ever since Electro World and it's been a love affair since.

I have their newest single VOICE stuck in my head.

Everything you need to know. The Voice~
KYUN to suru isshun no koi ga
kagayaku houseki mitai ni tsuuuudzukuuuu naraaaaa~



Did you know?

Perfume's early song, Monochrome Effect, was featured on the US show American Dad.

ten to ten wo tsunageteko
everything wo awaseteko

=

Connect the points
And join everything~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment