Wednesday, July 14, 2010

HOT

It's really hot over here in the OC. =o=;;
I swear, I'm literally melting!
I can't understand why people love summer, I even made a pro/con chart and I stand by the idea that SUMMER SUCKS.

PROS:

-You can wear skimpy clothing
-The floor is not cold when you get up
-Bed coverings are not needed
-Longer days
-Get to swim at the beach? (not IMO)

CONS:

-SUNBURNS. ENUF SAID.
-IT'S HOT
-You sweat a lot
-Clothes stick to your body
-My face gets all oily
-IT'S F'ING HOT
-My comp heats up really quickly
-Walking anywhere outside generates sweat
-Everyone wears short shorts (even people who shouldn't)
-Longer days
-Summer break is too long with nothing to do
-I get tanned :(
-Higher risk of skin cancer
-You can put on more clothes to get warmer, but you can only take off what you have to cool down...

Overall I HATE summer...
well, hate is kinda strong. I just really dislike summer and what it does to my body.
If people like summer, good for them but it's just not my season =_=

Did you know?

In a typical year, 13 people are killed by falling vending machines at the beach.

Eat spicy food to cool down and put on sunscreen!
Let's survive summer :)


(winter come back! T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment